NWT Enterprises will warrant any defective items within the first 14 days
of purchase. When filing a claim, an RMA form must be filled out.
Without a RMA, NWT Enterprises cannot issue any refunds/credits or exchanges.
Prices and service fees are subject to change without notice.
In order to take advantage of our RMA (return merchandise authorization) program
please review the following guidelines prior to proceeding with your return.
1. All returns and/ or exchange must be in its original packaging and not defaced in any form.
2. No partial returns will be accepted.
3. No refunds, no exchanges are applicable on selected items.
4. The product(s) must have been purchased from nwtenterprises.com no more than
14 days after the date on the original invoice.
5. NWT Enterprises Ltd. reserves the right to refuse replacement or credit if it is deemed that
the product became defective in the hands of the customers.
6. The product(s) must be returned AS SOLD.
7. Claims for shortages or physically damaged items must be made at the time of delivery.
If your RMA request meets all of the above guidelines and you wish to proceed with
the process, please click the following link:
(to download right-click on link above and choose Save Target As...)